Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Three Players Looking For 3.5 or Pathfinder Game

Hey, Two friends (one of which is quite experienced in 3.5) and I would like to find a game to join. We're all in EST and available pretty much any hour of the day, any day of the week. I'd like a game that meets more than once a week. Pfft, I think that's it. If you need to know anything else, just ask.
Should you need a 4th, i am available Wendnesday and Thursday after 4:00 PM EST
I'd be willing to join a Pathfinder game with you guys, I work overnights on Fridays through Tuesdays but I can play on those days from 8 AM to 1 PM or 3 PM to 8 PM -6 GMT. I'm off on Wednesdays and Thrusdays so just about any time frame can work with me on those two days. And please, no Post Apocalyptic or PvP games. I really dislike them.