Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a tireless 5e replacement.

We had our High-Elf Fighter just drop out on the crazy, way-too long "play until you finish" Ravenloft game. Is anyone interested in taking his place?

Edited 1436077893
when would the games happen? i mostly work 5pm -2am, so midday is good for me. also, what level is the group at?
Oh man. Missed you.
Skylar B. said: when would the games happen? i mostly work 5pm -2am, so midday is good for me. also, what level is the group at? Oh no, this is happening right now ! They're fighting a vampire, and currently doing baaaaadly !
Portalie Natman said: Skylar B. said: when would the games happen? i mostly work 5pm -2am, so midday is good for me. also, what level is the group at? Oh no, this is happening right now ! They're fighting a vampire, and currently doing baaaaadly ! ah, am i too late, then?
No! I'ma PM you the link! We're using roll20 voice, and the character's all ready to go!