Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Let the RPG Industry know you love Roll20...

As we close in on Gen Con, the balloting for the annual ENnie Awards opens for a mere ten days . We've got a shot at our third consecutive win (in three years of existing) in the "Best Software" category. While this sort of contest doesn't really change the day-to-day operations of the site, previous wins have helped us get meetings with big publishers... and we'd love to continue having those sorts of meetings with the ability to say, "HEY, people care about us and you should too!" Thanks for taking the time to help us out, and know your support is truly appreciated.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
/me slaps on an "I Voted!" sticker Kind of odd that they have FG's monster pack and Syrinscape's sound pack as entries in the "best software" category. It would make a lot more sense to have FG itself and Syrinscape itself as nominations, just like the Singularity character generator, Hero Lab, and Roll20 are all pieces of software.
honestly from what I saw when I voted the competition seemed a little lackluster. Roll20 is likely to win third year in a row if you ask me
Brian and Niall thank you both! These things are always close and every vote counts.

Edited 1436467352
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Voted! And I agree with Brian, I use Syrinscape in teamspeak for our sounds, but its not the same category Id say as roll 20 for a vote. As in you cant say "I prefer to use Syrinscape over Roll20 for our tabletop software."
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
DXWarlock (William R) said: Voted! And I agree with Brian, I use Syrinscape in teamspeak for our sounds, but its not the same category Id say as roll 20 for a vote. As in you cant say "I prefer to use Syrinscape over Roll20 for our tabletop software." That's not quite what I meant. The entry for Synrinscape is like putting up a game's DLC vs. a different game in a popularity contest. I mean, both might be nice, but one's a full game and one's just an add-on.

Edited 1436494561
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
What I was getting at too, just think I stated it wrongly, sorry.They do 2 totally different things, just happen to share the genre with each other of what they apply it to. Like asking "which makes food taste better, saffron or a convention oven". Both are food related, but one enhances food, the other is the object to prepare and create food.
Gold
Forum Champion
I'm a Roll20 voter as well
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I hope they win, they have put a LOT of heart and soul into it. I got all my players to vote.
They got my vote for #1 registered
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
You already have my heart, and now you have my vote too. *insert picture of fat man with sparkly eyes*

Edited 1436790880
Gabriel P. said: You already have my heart, and now you have my vote too. *insert picture of fat man with sparkly eyes* So you voted for Chris Christie?
All seriousness aside, I voted for Roll 20 the day voting started. I have looked at most of the competition, and the others were either less detailed, vastly more complicated or much more expensive. Also Roll 20 seems to have the numbers game already won, I have had to wait-list players for both campaigns.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
al e. said: All seriousness aside, I voted for Roll 20 the day voting started. I have looked at most of the competition, and the others were either less detailed, vastly more complicated or much more expensive. Also Roll 20 seems to have the numbers game already won, I have had to wait-list players for both campaigns. Well there's going to be a huge disparity between players and GMs regardless of the platform you use, so that's not entirely surprising.