Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

2 LF Bi-weekly Game, Any Non-D&D/PF - Central US/GMT-05

Kevin the Barbarian
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
My wife and I are looking for a game to play on Thursday evenings that alternate with another bi-weekly game we're in on that night. Specifically, we're looking for something that's not D&D or it's variants (we get enough of that) and preferably not be fantasy. Fantasy would be fine, though, if it's a different system. We both like role-play, sometimes crunch, and willing to try new systems.
Two games I am considering are Low Life for Savage Worlds and Achtung! Cthulhu for FATE Core. Low Life is a less than serious largely fantasy somewhat post apocalyptic game. Achtung! Cthulhu is a game of pulp horror set during World War 2.
Kevin the Barbarian
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I posted in your Low Life thread, so I'm interested in that (her maybe not so much :P). The Acthung! game would be great as well. Neither of us have played either system but I'm somewhat familiar with them and we're willing to play if you don't mind us learning.
At this point, Achtung! Cthulhu would be my first choice. I have started a game for it. Before I switch the day, which Thursday after Gen Con would you be free? FATE Core is available as a pay what you want. If you do pick up the setting player's book, make sure it is for the right system. I am currently unable to create a link.
Kevin the Barbarian
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The 6th or 20th are the Thursdays that work next month. Let me discuss with my other half a bit more.