Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Global macros on campaigns

It would be nice if I could share macros with my players. That way I know they are created correctly and we don't have to spend time double checking them.
Attach them to tokens in the GM notes, then copy and paste them.
Would you please explain/develop that feature Ajax ? I am concerned about how players should keep their tokens and macros from a campaign to another and can't see how this should be done yet...
I think you carry tokens and macros over to a new campaign via the "Cop/Extend Campaign" button on the campaign details page, Redwind.
Attaching them to the GM notes wouldn't let you give them to your players but you could put them in a handout or the player journal then have them copy and paste the macro.