Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Black dice ?

When I make a 3D dice roll, they are black everytime. So i want to know if there is a way to have the beautiful 3D dice instead of the weird and not readable dice.
1436610086
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Have you picked black as your player color? It is a known bug that black and white dice do not show well, or at all. You'll need to pick a different color. The color of the dice you roll is determined by your player color. You can set your player color by clicking the color swatch to the right of your name across the bottom of the Roll20 window. Change your player color and if you still aren't seeing your dice, report back to us here.
oh yes I pick black as colour and I change my coulour to white and that ok. Sorry if I was a bit dumb ^__^ but thanks man.
1436622955
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Glad I could help! Closing this thread now.