Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP for a 5E monster hunter campaign

Looking for 4 players for a van helsing and witcher inspired monster hunter campaign. Post down below or pm if you are interested in joining.
Hi Russiansoap, What game system are you intending to use? What's your time zone? What days are you available?
yeah this sounds interesting, but we're going to need a little more info than that. Definitely what timezone and days you'd be available for a start.
interested, pretty much the same questions as above^
I would be interested, depending on the day and timezone :)
Posted this on phone, you can expect more info when I get home, nice to see people are this interested. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Also interested, depending on the time it occurs
This should answer most questions What game system am I using? D&D 5E Which time zone am I on? UTC +2 Which days am I available? All but Saturday and additionally US timezones work fine for me
For my availability, Monday/Tuesday/Friday/Sunday anytime between like, 3 and 7 would work, assuming around a ~4hr session. also i'm in the same timezone as you are :)
What format are you planning this to be? Video+Voice / Voice / Text? I am personally most comfortable with text, voice is fine, but video is a no-go for me, hence the question. :>
No video but voice is pretty much a must for a smooth and fast flowing game.

Edited 1436743650
Aziraphale
Sheet Author
Very interested to join! So if you have another spot then it would be awesome. I'm CEST timezone (so its UTC +2), my availablity is any weekday between 6pm-3am CEST, weekends is like anytime. If you are uncertain if I can make it, just give me a PM, and I will check if I can reschedule something. But as we have the same time zone, it will hopefully work out. :).
Cool. In that case, if you need any more players, I am also interested. (CEST here, too, available every day, at any time).
Im from Eastern USA (UTC -4) interested in playing if you guys happen to settle on Sundays. Keep me informed, monster hunters sounds really exciting.

Edited 1436761170
I am in GMT -3 Atlantic, have both Monday and Tuesdays free, and have sessions of 5e to my credit, I am relatively clear on the rules, and would love to get in on a new 5e game. I played the Witcher 2 like more than once. If it runs Monday or Tuesday please count me in.
I'm interested depending on the day. Message me and we can discuss details. Thanks.
Seems that people are interested, so I have decided I will host two games, one for Friday and one for Monday or Tuesday. Currently there are two slots open for the Friday session and three for the other one.
Still looking for players if anybody is interested Fridays game 6pm-3am (not yet settled on a time) CEST Mondays game 7pm-11am CEST
Fridays game still has room and mondays game is full.