Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player Seeking a Pathfinder or D&D 5e Game.

Hey there! My name is Jason, I am 31 years old and have been playing Pathfinder and a bit of D&D 5e. on roll20 for a little over a year now as both a player and a GM. I like to play and create interesting characters for games which leads me to lean a little more towards RPing types of games rather then just combat. However this doesn't mean I am against dungeon crawl type of games. I usually think outside the box when solving problems and often tend to like a nice mix of both role play and combat in my games. I have a very short experience playing D&D 5E and I am interested in playing more of it, however I specialize more in playing Pathfinder. I am looking to play either one but I tend to lean more to Pathfinder as I love the customization options it gives along with a constant supply of new books each month. I am hoping to find a game that runs either on Thursday or Sunday. Only time I have to myself is anything after 7:00 PM EST and I am good to go for as long as possible at night. I know this is sometimes hard to find, but I would prefer to be in a game that has players and a GM who favor dedication and being on time. I dislike being part of a game that has players who are a crap shoot when it comes to them showing up and end up bringing a game to entire halt because they didn't show. I would also prefer to be part of a group that is close to my age range (21-30). This doesn't mean I won't play with younger players. Hoping to hear a response soon!
Gonna give this a little bump as I am still looking for a game.
Another bump, still looking.
Well with a few disappointing turnouts I am reposting this as I am still looking for a game to join. I would like to add that I am not really in the mood to learn a brand new system at the moment. I am just interested in a Pathfinder or D&D 5e. game. Leaning more to Pathfinder. What I would absolutly love is an evil campangine right about now, but I am good with a regular hero's tale too.
Another bump