Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need a DM for a DnD 5e Campaign

Edited 1436832567
Aeon
Pro
Hi im a 16 year old guy from sweden and i'm looking for an Experienced DM. The game will be held this coming sunday at 10:00 CEST (GMT+2) but can be postponed to a later week if you feel the need for more time to prepare. I've wanted to be a player sense a couple of years back now, but have unfortunetly only been able to DM so far and i really.want to be a PC for once. I would like it if the DM like the roleplaying aspect of it like me. The part of roleplaying i like the most is character development and the bonds that are created during play. The DM has full responsebility of the world creation but the story should be heavily driven by the characters. A breathing and living world would be good to. We will use Skype, my username is badasshomiedog Join me: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/27792/need-a-dm-and-pcs-for-a-new-character-driven-campain" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/27792/need-a-dm-and-pcs-for-a-new-character-driven-campain</a>
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
In order to have some chance of success, you need to post your hours of availability, along with your specific timezone (GMT +what?). Also, to gain more exposure consider filling out your user profile. The "Actively Seeking Group For" will add you to the Player Directory for those games, and a lively and well-written Bio can help you stand out from the crowd. And finally, do check out the Looking for Group tool daily.

Edited 1436832737
Aeon
Pro
Is this better? Oh, and btw I'm not looking for a group i'm looking for a DM to join my group. Should i still do that?
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Do you have a group of players assembled? Your original post doesn't indicate such, hence my suggestions. You are, of course, free to do as you please, but being willing to join someone else's game (especially if you're currently solo), will increase your chances of being in a game. Good luck! ^_^
Thanks

Edited 1436847518
Just curious, 1000 CEST or 2200 CEST. And I think you got the best skype name ever. How many people in your group? what kind of characters? how old is the rest of the group? I can't do it this sunday, but I submitted an application.