Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

A New Suggestions for Character Sheets

Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I made a suggestions and wanted to make you all aware of it. Summary : An Alert System so sheet authors can communicate with users of our sheets about any major changes they may need to be aware of, and a way for us to solicit input/feedback from users. I made the suggestion, because it seems that as sheets change over time and new needs are discovered, we end up breaking various aspects of our sheets and never know how many people will be impacted, nor how big of an impact something may be. I'm also considering some changes that will have much bigger impacts than any previous changes I've made and want to avoid some of the hassles some of you have already experienced. So, if you think this would be a good idea, I'd appreciate an up-vote. :)
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Even better would be allowing authors to rename attributes without losing all the data. Improving a sheet while causing it to not break is super difficult.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
That would be better. :)