Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need 1 3.5 Cleric

Game time is BI weekly Tue GMT+/-5:00  (6:00pm) ITs a 32 point buy , starting at level 4. Home brew campaign Party is more than less good aligned. There is wiggle room.  Standard 3 books only. Make a character on mythweavers link it here first to respond that is open to the time and availiability and has experience with 3.5 gets spot
When is the next game? Also: Just in case.&nbsp; <a href="http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=600713" rel="nofollow">http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=600713</a>
not this tuesday but next tuesday, also you can give yourself level 4 amount of gold. pm me your email
Uhhg Hakuna is an odd Half-Orc Barbarian Shaman (cleric-positive energy-strength/war domains), He is True Neutral following only his "Matata" or path. His religion is based on his personal beliefs a sort of warriors code if you will. While he's loyal nearly to a fault, he's no dummy. Though he'll let you think he's dumb he has no problem with that in fact he prefers it. Frequently has the urge to scream "HAKUNA MATATA ! ! !" when he gets pissed off, though generally being deaf for a while is better than being dead. OOC: If you want another or need a temp filler I am available. Just drop me a line. Myth-Weavers Sheet: Uhhg Hakuna Male True Neutral Half-Orc&nbsp; Barbarian Cleric, Level 4, Init +1, HP 40/40, Speed 40 ft AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 17, Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +5, Base Attack Bonus 3&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Keen Falchion 0 (2d4+12, 15-20 / x2) &nbsp; Chain Shirt (+4 Armor, +1 Dex, +3 Misc) Abilities Str 19, Dex 12, Con 10, Int 13, Wis 14, Cha 6 Condition Unless otherwise stated Uhhg is using the following feats; Statistics listed on this character sheet reflect these choices. Expertise Feat: +3 AC / -3 to Attack Power Attack Feat: -3 to Attack / +6 to Damage. &nbsp;