Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

2E DM looking for players

Looking for player for a Ravenloft game for 2E D&D, play evenings, most likely Friday nights in general
I'd be willing to be your player, I've been looking for a 2E DM for a while, I know the system pretty well and am really ready to get in a game.
Johnathon R. said: I'd be willing to be your player, I've been looking for a 2E DM for a while, I know the system pretty well and am really ready to get in a game. Great! Now we just need a few more willing players and we're good to go
I've played newer D&D and systems but i have never played AD&D or 2E cause if I'm correct the both use THAC0 and I never took the time to learn it. If you're willing to put up with a new player I would be willing to make a character and play with you guys. I can learn quickly, its basically just the THAC0 I have to wrap my head around. Fridays are also good for me! Just let me know!
Also Ravenloft looks hella cool, and i haven't played it before
@Katie: I run 2e games every other friday. If you need any help setting things up or have questions, pm me. I am nearly always logged in. @Daniel: Thaco is BAB. The quirk is the AC range. If it's handled with a macro, you dont have to figure anything out.
may i be the noob of the group?
Looks like we got a good size for a starting group. @oldschoolchris thanks or the offer, the odds are good I'll be taking you up on it soon @johasa noobs are always OK in my book. We all start somewhere @Daniel don't worry Thac0 isn't too bad So I'd like everyone to talk to me about times for Fridays. I'm leaning towards evening games, and I'm in the EST time zone. So lets talk about what works and see if we can find a good time for a weekly game that night. Thanks!
This sounds great, if there's still room. I can play Friday evenings with no problems.
OK Guys. How do we feel about 7 on Fridays?
1437340511

Edited 1437340527
Is there room for one more? I've never played 2nd but i know alot about the later ones. so is another noob welcome?
7 on Fridays would be fine for me.
Matthew P. said: Is there room for one more? I've never played 2nd but i know alot about the later ones. so is another noob welcome? Always. As long as Friday at 7 is good for you.
Sweet. Would love to partake... but I won't be available until after the first of the month.
I work this Friday till about 8:15 CTZ depending on how fast people work. Would i be able to join in still?
Wendon P. said: Sweet. Would love to partake... but I won't be available until after the first of the month. Not a problem at all
Matthew P. said: I work this Friday till about 8:15 CTZ depending on how fast people work. Would i be able to join in still? That's fine. We all have to work for a living