Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dice Exploding on Different Specific Numbers

In trying to get dice working for Torg I was wondering if it is possible to make a die explode on different numbers that aren't a range? Specifically if I roll a d20 and have it explode on a 10 or a 20?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I don't think that is currently possible as standard, i'm certain it can be done with API which would work since you are a mentor. Looking at the wiki for exploding dice you can explode on a certain singular roll, a range using greater than but not individual rolls from different points of the die range. Fingers crossed a scriptomancer or two will be along shortly.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Unfortunately, it is not possible with the dice engine. HOWEVER, you can get an API working that handles the dice for you. Post a request in the API forum and someone (*cough* *cough*) will likely write it for you. =D