Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Outright incorrect tags

I am relatively new to using tokens in my Roll20 campaign, but when I search "Tokens" I am getting a lot of maps. This is infuriating when I am in hurry, because most of what comes up are maps and I am looking for a fracking token! Help! sTiVO
Tokens I think searches mostly for PNG images. If I remember correctly, which means it could include maps.
Okay, but I thought that the image had to have the Tag that you were searching for. Am I wrong?
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The image search looks through your art library (in which case it's going to check the tags you've added) and the web (there are no "tags" to check against).
For the "Results from Web" part of the search it doesn't have tags to go against. It is just searching for images on the web at that point. Tilesets will also show up under tokens. Is there a particular search which isn't pulling up results. For generic searches on my end (like Soldier, space marine, knight or archer) it worked well and pulled up many tokens.
I understand now; I was under a misapprehension as to the nature of the search. I plan to delve deeper into Roll20 in the coming days and will do more research into these things. Thank you for your response! :)