Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Latest Update and Android issue.

The drop down menus do not seem to come all the way down, keeping the top portion of each menu from being seen or selected:
Typo
Mike S. said: Typo Thanks for pointing that out. We must have overlooked that.  OldSchoolChris said: The drop down menus do not seem to come all the way down, keeping the top portion of each menu from being seen or selected: Can you scroll up in  the drop down menu? Or can you only see just that part of it? 
Ryan H. said: OldSchoolChris said: The drop down menus do not seem to come all the way down, keeping the top portion of each menu from being seen or selected: Can you scroll up in  the drop down menu? Or can you only see just that part of it?  I cannot scroll down. This is what appears when I se;ect the 'Community' drop down. I think auto padding spaces around the drop down menu is preventing it. The graphics/fonts sizes seem to be taking up most of the room on the screen.
OldSchoolChris said: I cannot scroll down. This is what appears when I se;ect the 'Community' drop down. I think auto padding spaces around the drop down menu is preventing it. The graphics/fonts sizes seem to be taking up most of the room on the screen. Gotcha. If you expand your browser horizontally you should be able to see more in the drop down menu. I'll mark this down as something we need to look into.
Ryan H. said: If you expand your browser horizontally you should be able to see more in the drop down menu.  Not sure what you mean "expand it horizontally" so I turned tablet view to book-style, giving more room at the bottom of the screen. This didn't help either:
Going to close this as it's all related to today's update which has a  specific thread .