Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Cant Sent PM's after New update

Edited 1437494190
Hello! The following Bug keeps happening when i'm trying to message all of my players its 17:49 Detailed Description of the Problem just in case you all are still updating But I cant click on my fellow players and check there mail but I can still check my old mail from them...I've not been blocked by any of them and well its just a little odd Please help Steps taken : the Norm Restarted the computer (check) Log out and log in (check) Ask my friends on Roll20 via Skype to try the same and nothing Sadly I cant send a picture as the Screan goes Gray when I try and send an PM to anyone from there profile page.
Hi Zentha7,  Thanks for the report. We have a megathread going on  here. I can confirm that creating new private messages is not working right now. If you find anything else, post it in that thread. Thanks!