Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Marketplace appears to be un-useable

When i was browsing the marketplace i noticed you couldnt save/add new tags to free tokens in the marketplace. Also havent tested if buying still works but the old system for favoriting tokens from specific free sets appears nonfunctional.

Edited 1437506486
Riley D.
Roll20 Team
We're still figuring out exactly how we want that to work in the new design. There aren't individual item pages anymore, you interact with the set instead. You can still use the free assets by searching for them in the in-app search -- and once you find them there, star them to add them to Your LIbrary where you can add tags to them. That said, the next update is going to include a major overhaul to the Your Library feature, and one of the things we'll be looking into is how to make it easier to integrate things you upload, things you've bought, and things that are built-in together to a cohesive "Your Library" interface. If searching in-app isn't working, let us know and we'll see if we can get something temporary put in place between now and then.
Thanks for taking the time to reply, i really enjoy your community here. I do like the idea of having the ability to favourite whole sets to use in-campaigns and it would make going through large groups of tokens easier!