Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Need replacement player(s)! OSRIC/AD&D 1e today 8pm GMT+3

I've got a session scheduled today, but have had a player drop out at the last minute.  Anyone willing to sit in on a one-shot of 1e?  I have a pregen NPC man-at-arms and/or a cleric you could play.  Or, if you've got a 1st or 2nd level character that you could bring in via the Character Vault, I'd not be opposed (pending approval of the character - no evil-aligned characters allowed).  If interested, shoot me a PM, and I'll get back with you.
Bumping, just one hour left...
im very very new to roll20. i havent ever created a character. i have played some pathfinder with my family but i dont think we used all the rules even so if u want to carry me a little and guide me i would love to join