Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Text Written in the GM Overlay Not Visible

I'm not sure if this is a problem with the update or if it's something separate, but it just happened to me. Text that I've written in the GM Overlay, using the Roll20 Text tool, is not visible. I know it's still there, since I can select it and move it around with the cursor, but it looks like nothing is there.
1437577269
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Before we dive into the guts of the issue, we're going to need you to do a few things for us, things that sometimes fix issues for users before more extensive troubleshooting is needed. Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page (temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause any anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) ) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If one of those does fix the issue, just let us know :) If none of that resolves the issue, please follow Step 4 , so that we can have this information to further assist.