Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Next game time display

1437633229

Edited 1437633273
Fairly minor bug here. Whatever time I set for the next game of my campaign, it is then displayed as being 15 hours earlier elsewhere on the site for both myself and my players. Example: I set the time to 24th of July, 8:30PM. On my home page and in the 'My Games' tab the site displays the next game as being on 24th of July, 5:30AM. Only on the campaign details page does it display the time correctly in my time zone. I assume this is an issue with the time I set being translated from my time zone to the server's timezone and then displayed using the server's timezone. Not really an important bug but I thought it was worth mentioning.
+1 I have the same issue.
Yep, we are aware of this issue and are working on a fix for this. Sorry about the inconvenience in the mean time.