Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dismissed Messages Coming Back

DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
I thought this was happening yesterday but I could not keep up because so much going on in threads I was following. However, this morning I had 21 new comments in threads (shown with the pink envelope icon in top right). I clicked on 3 of them (that took me to the threads) and then used the Dismiss All button to clear other messages from same thread, and they all went away. About an hour later I refreshed by Chrome and it said I had 18 new comments (the 18 I did not click on). I checked and they were not new, all ones I had seen before. I clicked on Dismiss All again, and go no response from the button.  Could be me using it wrong, but wanted to toss it out there encase I am not the only one noticing it.
Hi DK Heinrich,  We are aware of that issue and will be pushing out a fix for it sometime soon.  Thanks.