Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Player looking for Pathfinder/ D&D, or GURPS

1437367072

Edited 1437405531
Im looking for adventure in either, or both! I have never played GURPS and would be welcome to someone teaching me how to play it. I have played D&D/ Pathfinder and dont mind house rules. I am willing to play anything that would best serve the party. Groups that use mics are preferred. I have a part time job and usually work every other weekend, I work 4PM -8:15 PM CMT. Ask and ill post you my days off. So if anyone needs another player or is starting a new group hit me up!
How are your weekends?
I work normally every other weekend, but i usually have sundays off.