Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for Players: Black Crusade (40k)

(Some of this will be repeat if you've read any of my past posts) As a primer, I should say that I'm relatively new to the 40k universe. While I have a good handle on the basic fluff, don't expect me to know exactly how many skulls Khorne is sitting on or what chess game Tzeentch is playing now. I've been a DM now for about 5 years, mostly in 3.5/4th D&D. My style of play involves, and heavily rewards, roleplaying, but that's not to say I don't make combat happen/interesting. Granted, the first couple go arounds of BC combat I'm sure I'll mess something up, so be prepared for a fast & loose interpretation of the rules. That all being said, here's what potential players should do/know: I do not know WHEN we'll be meeting, but it will more than likely be  either Wednesday or Friday evenings EDT/EST (GMT-4/-5) I will only be taking  4  players. Do not be discouraged if I've talked to more than 4 people, since I won't be making the final decision until I have everyone's backstory in hand! The main game will be run through  roll20 and Skype.  The in-between fluff RP will be run through  Skype and a Subreddit , the later of which will be made once the group gets going. A microphone is  required , as is common curtousy when using it Powergamers/Metagamers need not apply. Newbies are welcome , though I can only teach you so much. If you've gotten this far,  take a gander at the actual campaign page  and post up an application. I'll also answer whatever questions you may have here in this thread. Applications close on the 8th, or when the slots have filled. I know it's a bit much to say/ask up front, but I like making sure people know what they're getting into!
hey id like to join if you got room ive played WFRP and dark heresy so I know the basic rules