Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for 1 consistent 2nd edition D&D role player.

Edited 1437786739
Hello ladies and gentlemen, I have been running a DnD game (on again/off again) since high school.  We currently have a group of 5 players; One lady, four gents.  I am looking to add a 6th and final player to our game.  Information follows: *  About the game system :   Fully functioning aggregate game. (~80%) 2nd edition, (~15%) house rules, (~5%) special adaptations from other systems.  Don't worry, this is easy to learn.  Most of all, 110% fun. *  About the setting :   Custom created continent.  I've merged forgotten realm's setting with my own creations.  In recent years, I've also added the World of Warcraft continents, to keep up with the times (Yes, you can visit those places!). * Things we use : (1) Skype for communication. (2) Box for cloud file sharing.  (3)  Roll20 for dice rolling, mapping, its other content.  (4) Personal website to host house rules and game world information. *  About the players :  All adults, one gentlemen in his 20s, the rest of the players between 30 and 45ish.  Everyone well adjusted. *  About me, the DM :   Been playing on and off since high school.  Combat veteran, managerial level IT professional specializing in databases. *  Most importantly, About you :   Easy going, eager to play, dedicated to the craft of bringing a character to life.  Pleasant personality, not a rules-lawyer, not a power-gamer.  Available at some point during the week after 6:30pm EST, preferably Thursdays, or perhaps alternatively on weekends. -------------------------------- If interested, post here or send me a personal message.  I will send you links.  We can set up a time to speak on skype.  Looking forward to hearing from the right player!  Until then, may the wind be in your sails, let your bellies be full and your hit points remain high!
Getting feedback already, looking for a little more, thanks!
Thursdays I run 5e. But the intent is to say thanks for your service. Rretired military myself. Your group. sounds solid. Thanks for DMing. We are rare here on Roll20.
Hey. I have DMed new editions but as I am a bit younger (22) I haven't gotten to try the older systems. 2E has always looked amazing and has some of the most memorable modules of all time. If you need a player I'd love to talk to you guys and see how it goes! I'm available every night and a lot of days. Cheers!