I'm thinking of running a Technoir game, but I'm not sure what the best way to handle their dice rules is. For those who don't know, Technoir makes use of 3 types of dice (Action, push, and hurt). All of these dice are d6s, which is simple enough, but the way they interact is a bit tricky. It starts with the Action and push dice, players (or the GM) roll a number of these to do things. They take the value of the highest dice as their result, but if they have multiple dice with the same result it changes to that number +.1 (not point one per dice, just point one). However, they must also roll a number of hurt dice. A hurt dice cancels all action and push dice that come up as the same value. If they cancel the highest value, the player is forced to take the next highest. If they cancel that, then the player is having a bad day, but the process continues. I think I first part is easy enough to handle, but I'm less sure about the push dice. What do you think is the best way to handle this? Is there a way, short of the api, to automate it?