Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Lf1m 10pm est Saturday Dark Heresy 2

We were looking for some one who can fit a social and combat oriented role. Think of like a guardsmen officer who can manipulate social encounters and provide decent combat support. You do not need to know a lot about the game system but you must know some lore. Command to help players overcome fear or pinning effects, Decive and Charm to navigate the social encounters. Something like Highborn Background IG Leadership Role Heriophant(Melee)/Desperato(Ranged) If this type of PC sounds like fun to you I would be interested in hearing back from you.

Edited 1438036828
I guess maybe I can give it a shot.  Only played a psyker but yeah I can at least try if I get help in learning the role.  Is it roll down the line, roll and sort how you like, or point buy?