Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Script] Edge of the Empire Dice with Images in the Chat Window

I just encountered the bug where all the dice stop rolling and nothing shows up in chat (the roll buttons have no apparent effect). This happened in the middle of the session. I've heard from other GM's that the only fix is to create a new campaign on Roll20 and copy all the character sheets over. Is there any other fix (either temporary or permanent) that is known or coming? Thanks!
There are several similar reports where rolls don't appear in chat (I experienced something similar myself). In this case you may want to try clearing the chat archive from the campaign settings to see if this impacts the problem. Of course this will clear the archive if this is important to you.
That worked! Thanks for the suggestion Kevin!
If I encounter issues with API scripts that were working just fine I often just re-save the script. 90% of the time that fixes things.

Edited 1429160590
Andrew H.
API Scripter
I finally got some time to work on the script and character sheet and made some changes. The new script can be found here until it is merged into the Roll20 Script Repo. The new sheet can be found here until it is merged ino the Roll20 Character sheet Repo Script Version 2.6 - On demand console debug This is really a tool for me to be able to debug errors in the script better. Specifically when extra dice are being rolled when they shouldn't be. If you are seeing extra dice in your results type !eed debug on in the chat window. You will see this message. Then make the roll again. This will allow extra logging in the API console without needing to restart it and lose the error state that you are in. You should see something like this in your API console. (You can turn debugging off by using the command !eed debug off . "eote.process.setup : NEW ROLL" "eote.process.setup : Original Command: !eed characterID(-JmG_aBJoWrwBpMtlCDn) label(Weapon:Bite|Damage:3|Critical:3|Range:Engaged|Speical:Breach 1, Vicious 1) encum(0|0) skill(2|6) 1p 0g 0y 0p 0r 0b 0blk 0w upgrade(ability|0) downgrade(proficiency|0) upgrade(difficulty|0) downgrade(challenge|0) (gmdice)" "eote.process.characterID : characterID(-JmG_aBJoWrwBpMtlCDn),-JmG_aBJoWrwBpMtlCDn" "eote.process.setup.characterIDMatch : New command: !eed label(Weapon:Bite|Damage:3|Critical:3|Range:Engaged|Speical:Breach 1, Vicious 1) encum(0|0) skill(2|6) 1p 0g 0y 0p 0r 0b 0blk 0w upgrade(ability|0) downgrade(proficiency|0) upgrade(difficulty|0) downgrade(challenge|0) (gmdice)" "eote.process.gmDice.charID : -JSai3HkSHV5CdKJINws" "eote.process.setup.gmDice : New command: !eed label(Weapon:Bite|Damage:3|Critical:3|Range:Engaged|Speical:Breach 1, Vicious 1) encum(0|0) skill(2|6) 1p 0g 0y 0p 0r 0b 0blk 0w upgrade(ability|0) downgrade(proficiency|0) upgrade(difficulty|0) downgrade(challenge|0) 0g 0y 1p 3r 0b 0blk 0w upgrade(ability|0) downgrade(proficiency|0) upgrade(difficulty|0) downgrade(challenge|0)" "eote.process.encum : encum(0|0)" "eote.process.encum : No New Setback" "eote.process.skill : skill(2|6)" "eote.process.skill.abilityTotal : 4g" "eote.process.skill.proficiencyTotal : 2y" "eote.process.setDice : 1p,0g,0y,0p,0r,0b,0blk,0w,0g,0y,1p,3r,0b,0blk,0w" "eote.process.setDice.DiceToRoll : 0b,4g,2y,0blk,2p,3r,0w,0a,0t,0f" "eote.process.upgrade : upgrade(ability|0),upgrade(difficulty|0),upgrade(ability|0),upgrade(difficulty|0)" "eote.process.upgrade.abilityTotal : 4g" "eote.process.upgrade.proficiencyTotal : 2y" "eote.process.upgrade.difficultyTotal : 2p" "eote.process.upgrade.challengeTotal : 3r" "eote.process.upgrade.abilityTotal : 4g" "eote.process.upgrade.proficiencyTotal : 2y" "eote.process.upgrade.difficultyTotal : 2p" "eote.process.upgrade.challengeTotal : 3r" "eote.process.downgrade : downgrade(proficiency|0),downgrade(challenge|0),downgrade(proficiency|0),downgrade(challenge|0)" "eote.process.rollDice.FinalDiceToRoll : 0b,4g,2y,0blk,2p,3r,0w,0a,0t,0f" "eote.process.rollResult : [ Success:2 Triumph:1]" If you post this information in this forum. I should be able to track down where the extra dice are coming from. - Negative Dice Support The script can now handle negative dice input from any of the pools on the character sheet to the Dice text field next to abilities and weapons. Example: If you always remove a setback from perception checks, you can put " -1blk " in the Dice filed of the Perception skill and it will automatically be removed if it exists. -Dice added for damaged Weapons The sheet will now add the extra setback for Minor damaged weapons, the extra difficulty for Moderately damaged weapons, and will prevent a roll on Majorly damaged weapons. Please let me know if you have any issues. Thanks
Awesome work Andrew!
So, do I need both the 2.6 sheet and the script to make it work harmoniously in my campaign? I'm getting an error, Unexpected identifier. But if I manually load the sheet as a separate script, is that going to be an instant rebuild of all the character sheets?
Jahn Y. said: So, do I need both the 2.6 sheet and the script to make it work harmoniously in my campaign? I'm getting an error, Unexpected identifier. But if I manually load the sheet as a separate script, is that going to be an instant rebuild of all the character sheets? There isn't anything linking the two for this update, but it is a good idea to have updated versions of both. I just checked and both the script and the sheet have been merged to the official repo. So you should have the latest sheet if you have it selected in the list of sheets in the campaign settings page. For future reference, you shouldn't lose anything if you switch to a custom sheet. All the sheets data is stored as Character attributes. So as long as those attributes are unchanged you won't lose anything. I created a new campaign and pasted the new script in there and I don't see any error. Did the error say anything else?
Cody D. said: Two questions. Has anyone figured out how to create a macro using the sheet and dice? I could use !eed Xg Xy, and edit it each time, but if you can roll from the character sheet, there should be a way to make a macro that uses the sheet. I am curious about this as well Andrew. I know in the Pathfinder sheet the author added 26-27 Macro buttons at the top of his weapons tab that had macro codes %{selected|repeating_weapon_0_Attack} that would allow players to make Token macros. Even with the new Pop out features for character sheets its tough to have it open and see the map.

Edited 1429236472
Ok, now I'm getting 2 extra green dice, one extra Yellow and 2 extra purple dice from it. The initiative boxes are and have been ok, but rolling directly from the sheet adds more dice now.

Edited 1429236488
Jahn if you have any dice in the dice pool... or the GM dice pool (the added character sheet) those will be added to the roll button macros. Is this by chance your issue?

Edited 1429240053
Only difficulty dice... far as I know the only way to input the opposing dice is from the dice pool, so I take care to tell players only put negative dice, because the rest is rollable from the sheet for their stats. After the first roll, I did the safe click on another field, not add or subtract, just highlight the unused field. The roll should be two yellow, one green, difficulty one purple. Ok, So, doing my dice pool for the first time in this campaign. Reset everything, I'm very sorry, I actually had values set. There are some strong nuances to the roll, but for people on different platforms I'm happy to suss it out in laymans terms. I think I got a handle on it. I have a base campaign that has my handouts that I copy and paste into new games, so I don't have to do the 80+ handouts. I had never used it with the sheet and script, but something got tainted over the script, but all seems good. I can't wait to do an all roll20 game. Last bit, does the triumph cancel a failure? Like in the g+ roller? Triumph cancels a failure, like the Despair cancels a success, but not the advantage or disadv. Rolled a couple extra times and It should say success, success(triumph), Advantage 2x. THe roll nullifies the two threat symbols, but the triumph is a Advantage and a Success. Die tools in google plus does this, While running the basic game It's the norm and rule, but in the full game, it's included in the pos/neg. Second roll in the pic should be 1 success, one advantage, two threat. Triumphs are a success and Auto-Advantage, Despair is a Fail and a auto-threat They cannot cancel each other and that is a big challenge on how to show it.

Edited 1429239753
im not sure..... from what i see on your screen shot that should roll your Ranged Light dice ( im assuming the characters skill is 1y 2g) then add 1p from your dice pool. (which is what your wanting) Your info in the Dice field isn't needed (unless its a personal note for yourself or the character) but is normally used to add bonuses (ex: maybe that blaster pistol has a mod that adds 1 boost die, then you would type in 1b). Above your weapons title the tabs are showing as circles? mine doesn't show like that, maybe its a error or bug? Are you for sure your GM dice pool is clear? I'ts a Character sheet named -DicePool those are the only things i can think of that would add the extra dice.

Edited 1429241670
Agreed, Dustin. But every roll, I do is 2:4-6 of the players rolls, then Fog of war, then changing layers of mobs. Not seeing how its easier, now after every roll, I have to reset my dice and the dice are working right, but not accurate, considering G+ Dice are handling Triumph and Despair better. Basic set handles it easier. But I wanna run a big boy game. IN roll20. Like I mentioned, I had not actuated the script in my base template. Then upon your recommendation I found it was wrong. Now I roll and the pos neg crits are not handled right. All I can say is Triumph is Success that may be cancelled by a failure, advantage stands and allows crit, and the Despair is the opposite stance, with the failure being eliminated by success and threat stands regardless. So you could blow up a ship and still have to worry about yourself blowing up. The API guys need a blocked out red or black conflagration of the result.

Edited 1429241730
I see.. the roll calc is off, i thought you meant it was rolling to many dice... your right... only think i can think of is that you have the wrong Dice API script? you do have the 2.6 verison right? i've done a few test rolls and all the Roll Calcs seem to be correct...
I'm doing 2.6, and they said they just got the new sheet, these are my most recent results. I'm rolling one yellow and one red. 1 is right, two is accurate but not descriptive, yes in this game not their job, it's the GM, but still a crit. 3 right, 4 right, 5 same issue as 2, Can I upload and yellow on black png to the source site, The roll is truly a success and threat and a Crit. You know... can you reverse the color and images to avoid copyright? Ok the roller acts like hangout tools, to a degree

Edited 1429242726
Ok, I shut up. Thanks to the punters here on roll20 and the scripters. dead on balls accurate. To the GM's, kill your pools for the players. Then remember your turn dice. ALSO, Click off the last selected dice.
Where to donate through bithub.

Edited 1429716870
Andrew H.
API Scripter
Wow, I get back from my D&D game and I have 10+ messages. ;) So as far as I can tell, all the rolls that are pictured are correct. What I think is confusing people is that if you don't see the success symbol, then the roll failed.(No successes is still a failure even if you don't roll failures. You need an un-canceled success.) Since the Triumph counts as a success and a Triumph, that success can get canceled. Same with a despair, it counts as a failure and a despair which can still be canceled. In the last roll above, the extra success was canceled by the despair's failure, resulting in a failed roll with something awesome and something horrible happening. Triumphs and Despairs don't come with a advantage or a threat.
So, I'm not good at code and think I've really messed up my campaign up by trying to update my dice roller and sheet to the latest update. I can't seem to delete the code I used for my botched update attempt. Anyone have any pointers on how to start from scratch with out deleting my entire Campaign? (Like a noob I didn't back it up) Thank you tons!
GM-June said: So, I'm not good at code and think I've really messed up my campaign up by trying to update my dice roller and sheet to the latest update. I can't seem to delete the code I used for my botched update attempt. Anyone have any pointers on how to start from scratch with out deleting my entire Campaign? (Like a noob I didn't back it up) Thank you tons! Do you have a custom sheet selected in the campaign settings? The newest sheet is now in the repo so selecting it from the available sheets will keep it updated in the future. As for the script, unless you made custom changes you could just delete the whole thing and paste from the repo. The campaign should not be affected. The sheets use character attributes to store their data.
I try to hit the delete button on the bottom of the script page and nothing happens it seems to be bugged. I has this message --->Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your scripts and click the "Save Script" button and we'll attempt to start running them again. More info... For reference, the error message generated was: Unexpected token s
GM-June said: I try to hit the delete button on the bottom of the script page and nothing happens it seems to be bugged. I has this message --->Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your scripts and click the "Save Script" button and we'll attempt to start running them again. More info... For reference, the error message generated was: Unexpected token s Just save the script and that error will go away. It is a general API error and not related to this script specifically. That should clear the error and allow you to edit the script.
Gave that a try, saved the script and that made a new script tab that I deleted however, the original script would still not let me delete it. :(

Edited 1433357001
[Deleted]
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I ran into that problem before. I ended up copying the campaign to a new one. I never managed to un-goober the original one.

Edited 1436911823
[Deleted]
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I wanted to ask. On the character sheet, how much effort would it be to put the "roll" button to the left (right before) the skill name rather than the end of the line? Also with the "base of operations" being in more books maybe a tab (like the vehicle one) for that. For inspiration <a href="https://kainrath.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/homestead-sheet.jpg" rel="nofollow">https://kainrath.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/homestead-sheet.jpg</a>
Andrew and others who have worked on this Script, THANK YOU! &nbsp;Without your API Script my campaign would not be possible. &nbsp;I have a ton of NPC character sheets, (more than I probably should, close to 200), and there would be no way I could keep them all up to date and easily use them without your hard work. &nbsp;A million times thank you. I do however have a request. &nbsp;I would love an edit to the section for armor in the weapons & gear section of the character sheet. &nbsp;It would be awesome if it was similar to the weapons section. &nbsp;This way we could update any mods in the armor as well as have a designated place to track its incumbrance. One other thing. &nbsp;Minor Issue I'm having in my game. &nbsp;The auto add success, advantage ect. doesn't seem to work for initiative roles. &nbsp;Not sure if I've done something wrong or if it is by design. Thank you again for your hard work and long dedication to this project.
Matthew E. said: I just encountered the bug where all the dice stop rolling and nothing shows up in chat (the roll buttons have no apparent effect). This happened in the middle of the session. I've heard from other GM's that the only fix is to create a new campaign on Roll20 and copy all the character sheets over. Is there any other fix (either temporary or permanent) that is known or coming? Thanks! I realize this is from a while ago, but I wanted to throw it out there that I found you can also go to api settings, disable the script, then enable the script even while you're in the game session and it will allow it to roll dice once more.
Khenti said: Matthew E. said: I just encountered the bug where all the dice stop rolling and nothing shows up in chat (the roll buttons have no apparent effect). This happened in the middle of the session. I've heard from other GM's that the only fix is to create a new campaign on Roll20 and copy all the character sheets over. Is there any other fix (either temporary or permanent) that is known or coming? Thanks! I realize this is from a while ago, but I wanted to throw it out there that I found you can also go to api settings, disable the script, then enable the script even while you're in the game session and it will allow it to roll dice once more. I've had the same problem and found that re-saving the script buy just pushing the save button resets it. This sadly doesn't always work. However the last several times it's worked like a charm. Hope it works for ya!
Hey not to bring an old thread back from the dead. I am new to Edge of the Empire and would like to introduce this to my group. How do i get the sheet and API to work? I have no clue how to use APIs or anything ...
You'll need to copy and paste the API code into the API page on your adventure. You'll see the buttons on your adventure page that will take you to the field to enter the code. Here's the Script. I hope this is the most updated version and it works for ya. &nbsp; Dice API&nbsp;
Hoping this hasn't already been covered in previous pages, but I'm looking for a way to run a macro and have the results on show to the GM, either by a whisper or some other method. &nbsp;Is this possible? Is there something already built in that I'm just blatantly missing? &nbsp;I appreciate your help with this.&nbsp; Oh and I think many have already said it but I'll repeat it, this script is fantastic. Thanks to all that have contributed in creating and maintaining it.
@nodrog I don't think that works. &nbsp;I just tried to make a macro to do it, and it just passes the command I used for the dice (!eed 3g) for green dice. &nbsp;The command works on its own, but once you put it in a macro, it just sends the command as text. &nbsp;Anyone else?
Hey Everyone, I know I have quiet recently and for that I apologies. &nbsp;The thing is life got in the way (and my Edge table fell apart) so the time and drive I had for updating/maintaining the sheet and scripts has dwindled. I will offer any assistance I can to anyone that wants to pick up where I left off for I don't think I can give this project the attention that I used to (at least in the forseable furture) Thanks again for everyone who has told me that they have enjoyed the sheet. I might not have been the initial author, but I still feel I have put a lot of work into this and I am proud for what I have managed to do.
Andrew H. said: Hey Everyone, I know I have quiet recently and for that I apologies. &nbsp;The thing is life got in the way (and my Edge table fell apart) so the time and drive I had for updating/maintaining the sheet and scripts has dwindled. I will offer any assistance I can to anyone that wants to pick up where I left off for I don't think I can give this project the attention that I used to (at least in the forseable furture) Thanks again for everyone who has told me that they have enjoyed the sheet. I might not have been the initial author, but I still feel I have put a lot of work into this and I am proud for what I have managed to do. You should be proud, it's fantastic.
Andrew H. said: Hey Everyone, I know I have quiet recently and for that I apologies. &nbsp;The thing is life got in the way (and my Edge table fell apart) so the time and drive I had for updating/maintaining the sheet and scripts has dwindled. I will offer any assistance I can to anyone that wants to pick up where I left off for I don't think I can give this project the attention that I used to (at least in the forseable furture) Thanks again for everyone who has told me that they have enjoyed the sheet. I might not have been the initial author, but I still feel I have put a lot of work into this and I am proud for what I have managed to do. Andrew, My Friends and I have had hours and hours of gaming fun using your script, thank you for the work you put into it!
Has anyone found a way to track Destiny Tokens using this script?&nbsp;
So in my campaign we are having the odd issue of it adding extra dice. I ran it in debug mode with no dice selected and recieved this result: "eote.process.setup : NEW ROLL" "eote.process.setup : Original Command: !eed characterID(-Jo1Vj9RXqtqjHCa1ee9) label(Dice:Dice Pool) 0g 0y 0p 0r 0b 0blk 0w upgrade(ability|0) downgrade(proficiency|0) upgrade(difficulty|0) downgrade(challenge|0) (gmdice)" "eote.process.characterID : characterID(-Jo1Vj9RXqtqjHCa1ee9),-Jo1Vj9RXqtqjHCa1ee9" "eote.process.setup.characterIDMatch : New command: !eed label(Dice:Dice Pool) 0g 0y 0p 0r 0b 0blk 0w upgrade(ability|0) downgrade(proficiency|0) upgrade(difficulty|0) downgrade(challenge|0) (gmdice)" "eote.process.gmDice.charID : -JojbDKU9ubf7KBBMxdQ" "eote.process.setup.gmDice : New command: !eed label(Dice:Dice Pool) 0g 0y 0p 0r 0b 0blk 0w upgrade(ability|0) downgrade(proficiency|0) upgrade(difficulty|0) downgrade(challenge|0) 1g 1y 2p 0r 1b 0blk 0w upgrade(ability|2) downgrade(proficiency|0) upgrade(difficulty|1) downgrade(challenge|0)" "eote.process.setDice : 0g,0y,0p,0r,0b,0blk,0w,1g,1y,2p,0r,1b,0blk,0w" "eote.process.setDice.DiceToRoll : 1b,1g,1y,0blk,2p,0r,0w,0a,0t,0f" "eote.process.upgrade : upgrade(ability|0),upgrade(difficulty|0),upgrade(ability|2),upgrade(difficulty|1)" "eote.process.upgrade.abilityTotal : 1g" "eote.process.upgrade.proficiencyTotal : 1y" "eote.process.upgrade.difficultyTotal : 2p" "eote.process.upgrade.challengeTotal : 0r" "eote.process.upgrade.abilityTotal : 1g" "eote.process.upgrade.proficiencyTotal : 2y" "eote.process.upgrade.difficultyTotal : 1p" "eote.process.upgrade.challengeTotal : 1r" "eote.process.downgrade : downgrade(proficiency|0),downgrade(challenge|0),downgrade(proficiency|0),downgrade(challenge|0)" "eote.process.rollDice.FinalDiceToRoll : 1b,1g,2y,0blk,1p,1r,0w,0a,0t,0f" "eote.process.rollResult : [ Success:1 Advant:2]" It seems to add 1 blue and a bunch of upgrades...
Jag said: So in my campaign we are having the odd issue of it adding extra dice. I ran it in debug mode with no dice selected and recieved this result: "eote.process.setup : NEW ROLL" "eote.process.setup : Original Command: !eed characterID(-Jo1Vj9RXqtqjHCa1ee9) label(Dice:Dice Pool) 0g 0y 0p 0r 0b 0blk 0w upgrade(ability|0) downgrade(proficiency|0) upgrade(difficulty|0) downgrade(challenge|0) (gmdice)" "eote.process.characterID : characterID(-Jo1Vj9RXqtqjHCa1ee9),-Jo1Vj9RXqtqjHCa1ee9" "eote.process.setup.characterIDMatch : New command: !eed label(Dice:Dice Pool) 0g 0y 0p 0r 0b 0blk 0w upgrade(ability|0) downgrade(proficiency|0) upgrade(difficulty|0) downgrade(challenge|0) (gmdice)" "eote.process.gmDice.charID : -JojbDKU9ubf7KBBMxdQ" "eote.process.setup.gmDice : New command: !eed label(Dice:Dice Pool) 0g 0y 0p 0r 0b 0blk 0w upgrade(ability|0) downgrade(proficiency|0) upgrade(difficulty|0) downgrade(challenge|0) 1g 1y 2p 0r 1b 0blk 0w upgrade(ability|2) downgrade(proficiency|0) upgrade(difficulty|1) downgrade(challenge|0)" "eote.process.setDice : 0g,0y,0p,0r,0b,0blk,0w,1g,1y,2p,0r,1b,0blk,0w" "eote.process.setDice.DiceToRoll : 1b,1g,1y,0blk,2p,0r,0w,0a,0t,0f" "eote.process.upgrade : upgrade(ability|0),upgrade(difficulty|0),upgrade(ability|2),upgrade(difficulty|1)" "eote.process.upgrade.abilityTotal : 1g" "eote.process.upgrade.proficiencyTotal : 1y" "eote.process.upgrade.difficultyTotal : 2p" "eote.process.upgrade.challengeTotal : 0r" "eote.process.upgrade.abilityTotal : 1g" "eote.process.upgrade.proficiencyTotal : 2y" "eote.process.upgrade.difficultyTotal : 1p" "eote.process.upgrade.challengeTotal : 1r" "eote.process.downgrade : downgrade(proficiency|0),downgrade(challenge|0),downgrade(proficiency|0),downgrade(challenge|0)" "eote.process.rollDice.FinalDiceToRoll : 1b,1g,2y,0blk,1p,1r,0w,0a,0t,0f" "eote.process.rollResult : [ Success:1 Advant:2]" It seems to add 1 blue and a bunch of upgrades... Check your GM pool. The dice are being added when it adds the GM dice.&nbsp;
Josh L. said: Has anyone found a way to track Destiny Tokens using this script?&nbsp; This was actually what I was working on before my table fell apart and life got in the way. &nbsp;It was never fully tested but if you guys find that it works I can submit it to the official repo. &nbsp;You will have to add these in a custom sheet Character sheet&nbsp; HTML Character sheet&nbsp; CSS Dice&nbsp; API Script

Edited 1441125261
Yesterday and today the dice have stopped working for me. &nbsp;Skills, weapons, etc any button on a character sheet simply does not execute any action. Edit: Nevermind. Disabling and Enabling the API Script fixed my problem. &nbsp;Cheers and thanks for the great tool!
[Deleted]
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Andrew, my group has actually been using that since you posted it the first time and it tracks Destiny points wonderfully.
Hey guys, noob here, but I'm unable to be able to get the script to work. &nbsp;I've attempted running the test several times. &nbsp;I've also scoured the forums to make sure I have the latest version. &nbsp;This looks awesome but I'm wracking my brain trying to get it to work...
I've seen some other posts that there have been some issues with the API server lately, it may be the server not the script
For the Force Tokens I use the Roll Tables under the Rolls and Tables tab. Just use the images of both sides of the token as table items (like you would for an operable and close-able door) then make the token controllable by all players, you'll just right click the image of the token in Roll to to flip it from light to dark when needed. Roll20 Tutorial "How to use a rollable table to change the look of your tokens."
I was playing around with adding dice to rolls and macros for things like Enhance checks that are often used in conjunction with skill checks. Since using the force power on the talent page just rolls your available force dice, is there a way to cue that in a query? Basically, I'm adding this to the Dice field on every skill enhance could be used with: ?{Enhance?|Yes, @{Aoro|forcerating}w|No,} Of course, it only rolls my total force rating. Not my available force (forcerating - forcecommitted). I can't figure out how to make the query do the math itself. Is there something I can call from the API that will do it? Or could the API output an availableforce attribute for calling in queries and such? Or, you know, a different solution. :D Thanks peoples!

Edited 1444051407
Andrew H. said: Jag said: So in my campaign we are having the odd issue of it adding extra dice. I ran it in debug mode with no dice selected and recieved this result: Check your GM pool. The dice are being added when it adds the GM dice.&nbsp; Hells Bells!&nbsp; That was more panic than needed for me.&nbsp; And a lot of forum searching.&nbsp; Friggin' 2 extra greens EVERYWHERE, followed by a, "What's the GM pool?" after reading your help for Jag.&nbsp; ::face palm::&nbsp; Look down at the bottom of your journal tab and what do you see???&nbsp; GM Dice Pool. You're the man, Andrew.&nbsp; Thanks!
[Deleted]
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I am looking into adding onto this myself seeing as all the other people editing it stopped. Currently I am working on; Adding a Base of Operations tab similar to the vehicle tab. If what I come up with isn't horrible I will post it here and see what people think. I also want to tweak the vehicle sheet Currently it works well if you only have 1 vehicle/ship but what if it is later in the game and you have a vehicle AND a ship? The current vehicle sheet does not account for riding mounts yet. Additionally I am going through the sheet / CSS and labelling everything with comments 90% of the reason this is taking me so long is the sheet is coded sloppy Random spacing Some areas have 1 line space between a label and the associated text box. Some areas have 1-5 lines between elements etc. Bad&nbsp;labelling The labelling that was done is wrong or not descriptive (just listing the end of a sheet, but not telling what that sheet does) Error handling that can be solved by limiting text There is a whole section of the dice script dedicated to handling negative dice, when this can be handled in the section where you select the dice being limited to just positive numbers. Random other issues that I have found with spelling/zombie or abandoned code/etc. My goal with the comments is to easily allow someone to add elements they like/want without needing a translator/book/psychic.
Thank you GM KR for taking your time and working on the Character sheet! *CYBER HUG*