Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dungeon World - Looking to set up group

I am looking to run a Dungeon World game using Skype and Roll20. Currently have 2 interested players and would need 2-3 more. This would be your basic sword/ sorcery game with details flowing out of the character creation process. Those who are unfamiliar with Dungeon World can check it out here .  Play time would be tbd, but likely a weeknight around 9pm EST. Though this is flexible. New players are welcome. I'm looking for mature players who enjoy a rules light game that's more about the characters, story and cinematic action than moving pieces around a battle grid.  Please let me know if you're interested.  Thanks, Phil 
I'd be interested in playing in this. Only days during the week I'm not available is wednesday night
Outstanding. Wednesday nights are not good for me either - what's your background with Dungeon World or is it a new system for you?
Hi Phil my name is Josh, and I would like to give this group a shot. I have never played this system before but I could learn quickly, and I really like your focus being on more than just the game rules. I am also EST so it would be great to be able to play with a group that is at a similar time as myself. I'm a pretty lighthearted guy, 24 years old and have a love for adventures and great stories. PM me if you would like to discuss this further, I think I'd be a great fit for your group, and in the meantime I will look into this system a little more and nerd out for a while. :)
I am interested. I have been wanting to play DW for awhile now. I GM on thursdays though so I will be busy then.
Great - feels like it would be helpful to nail down a night - Monday, Tuesday or Friday - any thought?
I personally would prefer a weekend night like Friday due to working early in the morning during the week, but if it's an afternoon game I wouldn't mind doing a weeknight game.
I can only do this at night - so no afternoon games (but oh that takes me back to happier times.)  Anyone else interested please PM me or post here with time preferences. Thanks, Phil
I would prefer Monday or Tuesday personally. I'm a guy who likes to go out on the weekend, and between monday or tuesday evening I would slide towards Tuesday since my girlfriend has off Mondays currently (Tuesday is also patch day in most MMOs, and I learned not to play on patch days)
Putting a stake in the ground for Tuesday 7/23. Posted in the official looking for group area of the site: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/6642/dungeon-world-mysterious-island" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/6642/dungeon-world-mysterious-island</a>