Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Moving the deck location/modules

Hello. I am working on testing and balancing a Collective Card Game [And in the future to be converted to a TCG] and it bothers that me that I cannot seem to choose where each deck module is placed. I would like one deck to be in the top left and the other in the other in the bottom right. Is there any way to do this?
1372897681
Gid
Roll20 Team
Presently there's no way to place decks in other locations on the tabletop beyond the right side.