Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Roll20 is even useful for tabletop play!

My group still meets and plays in person, but last weekend, we were doing a D&D Next playtest. Due to a printer malfunction I had been unable to print out my character sheet, so I had my netbook open to read the PDF file. On a whim, I loaded up Roll20 in Chrome and started playing some background music in the jukebox. Everyone thought it was pretty cool, as I was just typing in keywords, like "battle music", and playing whatever came up. It definitely added something to the session.
That is right, Jordan S. Some gaming groups use virtual tabletops for improving their face to face RPG sessions. Not only music, but handy maps with virtual figurines, useful docs, etc. It's good to hear that Roll20 is also good to such use.