Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to create a dice pool macro with variable number of dice

I don't know how to make a macro that does Xd6>4 where X is the number of dice and is input by a player.

Edited 1438729315
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
?{Number of Dice?|1}d6>4 It will default to 1 but can be amended by the prompt to the player, here is a link to the  dice reference which is great for helping to build macros, your question falls under  this section . As this isn't a question regarding the API (Pro subscriber perk) i'll move the thread to 'Specific Use Questions' instead.
Thank you so much for the help, that problem was driving me insane. Also sorry for not realizing my question was not appropriate for the forum.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Khoa P. said: Thank you so much for the help, that problem was driving me insane. Also sorry for not realizing my question was not appropriate for the forum. We've all been there don't worry... and mods exist to help direct things to the right forum (amongst other important duties ;) ) so no apology necessary :)