Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Keltia game Sundays (GMT-5)

Edited 1438885485
I am going to be starting a Keltia game (Cubicle 7) using Skype for voice and Roll20.net for dice rolling and table top and need two or three more players. Game time will be decided by players, (GMT-5, Eastern time). Sessions will be weekly for 3-4 hours each. Knowledge of rules is not required, though it is a plus. Mic is required and video is requested but not required. All participants must be at least 18 and the game will have a dark heavy tone with lots of moral choices. Dark fantasy, more "historical" setting. Think The Witcher series in tone.  Game teaser: Kelt takes place in "historic" mythological Arthurian times. Shortly after the Romans left Britain to fend for itself. The Celts and Welsh were attacked on all sides by Irish pirates, Picts, Germanic Barbarians and darker things that lived in the woods and quiet places of the world.  It has been many years since the stories of Arthur's great battles against the Saxon hordes lit fires in the hearts of every man across the land. As time passes the fire has grown weak. The struggle of daily life has turned people back to the old gods, and darker pacts, to ease their burdens. Local lords fight each-other for greed rather than protect their people from constant barbarian raids. There is little faith in a "Immortal King" who wields a magic sword anymore, much less in a united Britain. The Heroes journey to their families noble holdings in Rheged. Few know what has become of the area since the main conflict with the Saxons. The task at hand is to restore the holding to its former glory so that it might be able to once again support Britain. The game will be very open and sandbox but tied to a specific region. Post here or message me if you are interested or have questions about the game.
Edited for more open game time. Game time will be decided on by the players once we have enough interested. I already have two players ready to go. Still looking for a couple more. 
I am would like to join you if we can make a schedule work.  I have the book, but have not had a chance to read it yet.
This game is now currently full! Thanks for the interest!