Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1E , Saturdays 9pm EDT/EST, twice a month (or more)

New Game: AD&D 2nd Edition, Bi-monthly (with possible extra days if requested), 9:00 pm, EST, starting Saturday, August 8th 2015. Sort of a dungeon crawl and a player driven campaign at the same time. I personally think it is a unique take on the dungeon crawl This game is not run by me but the DM has requested I make the postings for it. If interested, or have further questions, send the DM a PM
We've gotten a couple of responses. Can we get a couple more?
Character creation is taking place. Message me or the DM for the link to the game.
It is actually a 1st edition game. Appologies for any confusion.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
List the new title exactly as you'd like to have it and I'll change it for you.
thank you! Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1E , Saturdays 9pm EDT/EST, twice a month (or more).
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Done! Happy gaming!
DM is still looking for more players. Game is free form. Come and go as you need to. If interested, or have further questions, send the  DM a PM