Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Rename "Time of Next Game" feature.

I am suggesting changing some static text that appears next to the "Time of Next Game" feature. None of the owners of campaigns I am in will ever reset "Time of Next Game" information. If the static text label next to that time display where changed to reflect how the feature actually functions that would be preferable. At the very least reword the label to remove it's specifically future pointing implication. " Time of Session Zero " -- this is how the Time of Next Game function actually operates as far as I've been able to determine.  You have to set it once to get the game listed on the Looking For Group tool, then you never need touch it again. " Most Recently Set Time " -- what the Time of Next Game feature actually does is display the most resent time the campaign owner set.  It has other nice functions too like a countdown timer, but nothing really beyond that. " A Game's Time " -- short, as accurate a label as it is now, and future/past agnostic. Just some options to get the discussion started.  Please suggest other alternatives if you support this Idea.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .