Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP for the next few hours!

I'm looking for 3-4 players for a series of one-shots. I'm using a non-anime system, to try and make an anime game. I'm not creating a game but trying to give an anime feel to an otherwise not anime system. We'll work those details once I have the players. I'm trying to out new games I just bought (Cypher System Rulebook or Worlds in Peril). Depending on which one it is it can be done hopefully tomorrow evening (I'm EST; it would be around 5-6 PM). Now as for setting, that's the big question. I'm thinking of adapting either system to the anime SAO but I might need a little help with it. Both systems mentioned before can be tailored to fit different types of settings (it would just need a little tweeking; all non-mechanical stuff). If possible, I would like a mix of both genders because I noticed that my games flow better when there's a mix of guys and girls (not a shot against guys, seeing that I'm one, but girls tend to roleplay better in my experience). That being said I'm not going to kill the session if I don't find a mix of both. I'll still run it but I'll try to have the team be of both. Now, what do you say guys? Anyone up for this? PM me or post here if interested. Will teach the system to those that don't know it.
BUMP
May be interested, though I'm only familiar with pathfinder. More info on the setting? Are you suggesting the SAO type setting or part of the system?
Kyle L. said: May be interested, though I'm only familiar with pathfinder. More info on the setting? Are you suggesting the SAO type setting or part of the system? I'm leaning towards the SAO setting itself.
And about the systems, don't worry. I can teach both systems.
Interested, but what system is it using? I've played 4e, 5e and some of Pathfinder.
Rony R. said: Interested, but what system is it using? I've played 4e, 5e and some of Pathfinder. Cypher System Rulebook or Worlds in Peril. Haven't decided on which yet, but they can be tailored for it. 
Well I'm interested, when are you planning on starting?
Rony R. said: Well I'm interested, when are you planning on starting? I don't have a date established yet. I'm still gathering players. I have two players right now. PM your skype info so I can add you and we can chat about the details.