Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for one or two players for an ars magica game, Sunday evenings EST

Richard T.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Most of the information is in the title. We're winding up for an ars magica 5e game. We have three players but one or two more would be refreshing. We're hoping for entrees that are learned in the system, as the learning curve is steep and a pitfall for those who lack a certain constitution and system outlook. The tribunal it's nominally provencal but we're setting up the covenant in a world discovered through a portal. Ala stargate or mission to mars.  I'll be checking this topic and my message box. We're hoping to start in a week.
I would love a chance to join.  I have not had a chance to play yet, but I do have a lot of the books.
Richard T.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
We're at four people and a spotty-schedule player :) Would like one or two more to round out the group. *glares at Prinny's topic*
Haha, I'd play with you and not leech any players but I'm already in a different Ars Magica sunday game.