Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Anyone wants to DM a Homebrew 3.5e campaign right now

I currently looking to play a session right now so I'm looking for a dm.My plain is two start off with two players then as we go on to like the 5th session we add one more player up to the max of five players.Anyway if the dm ok to play a setting where you build a army and go over RP things (and yes I know there a better system other them 3.5e I'm just not willing to learn new system at the moment) by army I mean any it could be animals or even demons level is up to the dm and we would be using skype also as another note it not all going to be rp there has to be a battle made by the player or the dm if your ok with this pm me your skype see you then
Well then
Its sort of difficult to get a DM to play out an exact scene at an exact time, most DMs tend to want at least get some set-up time and when theres certain requirements they have to fill, I'd imagine that'd make most a bit more hesistant.
Virtually all GMs will want a decisive say in the setting and campaign style. Combined with your frankly exotic tastes, it's exceedingly unlikely you'll find any GMs interested. Then you limit it to D&D 3.5, and you're left with no volunteers. That's not even counting the general lack of GMs (which means they can be picky and not cater to snowflakes if they don't feel like it), or the fact that you sound like a 15 year old on a caffeine binge. Calm down, both in your suggested interests and your presentation, and your chances will increase into at least the "feasible" part of the spectrum.