So I hate when people post here looking for DMs. They should be taking that responsibility on themselves, especially if they want to set the game premise and times. That said *sigh*, I’m looking for a DM. About a month and a half ago I set up a game with the premise that all joining it would rotate running a 5e conversion of the 3.5 module, Expedition to Castle Ravenloft . The module is excellent and I immediately pooled four players (other than myself) that were willing to rotate DMing. Before the first game launched I lost all but one of these player/DMs. We recruited experienced players to fill out the party. The remaining player/DM and I agreed that I would run the module up until the party entered the actual castle. That was our agreement since Game I. I am about to run Game III on August 22 nd . Game IV would mark the beginning of other guy running the game, and he just bailed on us . He didn’t even have the common courtesy to respond to our messages on Roll20 and Skype. I am not pleased to say the very least. So now my group is looking for a DM to run us through a 5e conversion of the castle. All this DM would have to do is manage his own character (if he/she cared to make one) and run the game . This game’s players are mature, experienced and punctual. They need no babysitting and require nothing else other than someone to drive the story. Please let me know if you are interested in finishing of this module with us and taking down the fabled Strahd Von Zarovich . Thank you.