Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for players for a BESM games

Edited 1439606846
hello, I have two players already interested in playing one of these games. We need one to three more players. Here is games info: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dragoons BESM Game info: Besm 3rd ed point buy. roll20/skype. Characters will be in the 150-299 point range to start, but I haven’t decided. Game will start you in a fantasy medieval world with no technology but with magic. The game will be based on the following games and anime, but I will use my own story: Chobits, Dears, Karin, Robotech, .//hack, Xenosaga, To Love Ru, (more will be added as story progresses) *this will just for characters from these games or anime, not the story itself from those sources. Here is the back story (the game will start with the battle between the Devil Lukes and Dragoons by 4th moon if we play but keep it short) Well back in the beginning of the universe, one of the first races ever where born of dragons and evolved into race called Dragoons. They were a fearsome war- like race with technology far superior to any other race of their time. After a great war long before man evolved; the Dragoons founded an interstellar nation simply called "The Empire." This reigned for millions of years under the same immortal ruler until one day a new race called the Devil Luke rose from a unknown world and sent its warships against The Empire. The clash was nothing short of cataclysmic and when the Devil Luke found themselves slowly being pushed back, they found a ancient technology called the Key of the Twilight. When used against The Empire the powerful weapon sealed the Dragoons away in a deep sleep in a void. Eventually memory of the Dragoon and The Empire faded until they became no more than a legend in the billions of years after the Twilight Key vanished. However, not all dreams are dreams and not all legends are legends and when those legends turn out to be true, they are frequently the blackest of nightmares. The campaign starts with the Devil Luke out exploring a remote area in an unknown void of the galaxies when a Devil Luke scout ship awaken the lost banished Dragoons by accident. Only a weak single word transmission makes it back to the Devil Luke empire: DRAGOONS. Almost immediately, the long interrupted Great War starts again with a vengeance. The Devil Luke are completely unprepared for this war and their powerful fleet was soon reduced to a hopelessly outnumbered shattered force driven back to a unknown world. There the Devil Luck made their last stand with their king and his daughter fighting from his massive mother ship. The Princess was one of the finest fighter polite left in the Devil Luke kingdom and was in her personal fighter when the final battle began near the 4th moon of a backwater planet. During this fight the Dragoons used a newly developed weapon that shattered the shields and armor of the mother ship and sent its power core into uncontrolled overload. The Princess' fighter jet was also damaged in the battle and could not warp to safety. Despite the danger to her own life, but she refused to flee because she would not abandon her father. Desperate to save her Highness, her wingman deliberately clipped her wing in a collision to force her fighter to crash land on the backwater planet to save her from the pending explosion of the mother ship. As the Princess fought to control her way through the atmosphere the mother ship exploded. Just before the explosion, the King released several of the most powerful weapons remaining in the Devil Luke inventory Among the weapons that followed the princess down to the planet included the chii, which were artificial beings used by the Devil Luke to make up for a shortage of manpower. In addition, there was the prototype of a weapon called cosmos, a battle dears capable of withstanding hard vacuum and mounting powerful manifest weapons. This technology survived in escape pods jettisoned from the mother ship by the King just prior to his death along with dozens of crewmen. The player characters start on the backward planet (essentially a fantasy medieval) and as they rest for their first night on their new home, they watch artificial stars flash in and out of existence as the debris of the mother ship drops through the atmosphere. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- princess was captured and needs YOU!!!!!! (besm) The year 2450 ad Modern man has achieved a lot, but still fall under feudalism for the one world government. Humans have evolved too many different types, magic users (classic mages), chi users (dbz style), psychic (anime/marvel style) and so forth. In the year 2350 ad, the princess was captured, after 10 years everyone thought she was dead. 100 years later the king gets this video from captures: <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LFtNs5TgIM" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LFtNs5TgIM</a> The king immediately played it world wide on every tv screen movie screen and so forth. Promised anyone that finds her may have her hand in marriage or his full keep of treasure your choice. Will you take up the challenge? Find her find the people in video, find what the king wants. If you do will it be for love or money or honor. Basic world design and game data: It will be besm (big eyes small mouth) point by system 250 points for chars Open to other races templates but must be approved first The world continents are exactly like real world except for instead of individual governments for example United States of America, it is United States of America territory under control of Duke (X). Humans have achieved a semi stable basic form of space travel in the world that is starting to be available to the common man, with technology in current state they can achieve space travel to all the inner rocky planets, but is unable to pass through asteroid belt as far as common people know. We will be using skype and roll20. I would like 4-5 players max 2 or 3 just to get started. time and date of game unknown till i have people interested in joining. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sora no Otoshimono (besm) Sora no Otoshimono (Heaven's Lost Property) This is based off of anime, story begins at end of season two after battle of Ikaros and chaos that almost destroyed the city. *Warning* this game is not meant for people that takes religion to seriously. Due to story of anime which is this: Over the life spawn of humans the worship god in the Christian bible being a loving and caring god. This isn’t the case god has deceived humans he is a evil deviant entity. He uses angeloids (basically angels in bible) to meet all his needs entertainment to sexual gratification. The creator of angeloids in heaven have sent a few down to earth to find meaning of love, and rise up against the evil god and over throw him. You as players will pick up at end of season two after finally finding out about angeloids due to massive battle you have sought out to find your own that dropped through nexus portal little over a 6 months ago and yet to be discovered. And join in this fight you may choose to aid main chars in anime or choose to make a back deal with god to eliminate them all is up to you. Game will take place as you will be high school students as main chars. Your angeloids as players will be at max half as powerful as main chars ones (to keep balance) I will design each angeloid for each player and roll randomly for there fighting style. Player points for chars is 150 players will have no special powers. But can be a intellectual genius or be a sports prodigies and so forth. Angeloids info if a player wants to be one: Points be determine if and when someone chooses to be one but here is basic rules. Angeloids must be female. Angeloids must have a master. Type: Alpha: "Strategic Battle-Class" (not playable by chars) Type: Beta: "Electronic Warfare Angeloid" Type: Delta: "Close-Combat Angeloid" Type: Gamma: "Interceptor Angeloids" Type: Epsilon: "Second-Generation Angeloid" (not playable by chars) Type: Theta: "Tactical Angeloid" (not playable by chars) Type: Eta: "Underwater Warfare Angeloid" As a side note, I know this anime is very high ecchi but I will dumb that down a lot, so if you seen anime NO you may not freeze time and look under all you school girls skirts like main char did. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- C Cube Besm 3rd ed point buy. roll20/skype. Characters will be in the 150-299 point range to start, but I haven’t decided. Races: Human Cursed objects Classes human: Purifier (This class will have basic healing capability. Also will have ritual magic too but it is only able to be used on cursed objects to remove curses, but it is a slow process and involves multiple times. They get there powers from there bloodline of family tree of priests and priestess of old) Dominator (This class uses cursed objects as there personal weapons, they don't have magic themselves but use the cursed objects as there own.) Researcher (This is a neutral class that does not use the cursed objects as weapons or purifies them. There sole purpose is to find them research them and learn about them) User (This class uses a ancient evil ritual magic they found to find and absorb cursed objects powers to become there own magical abilities) Basic story: It is modern era sins of the past have been forgotten in history books. But not all human sins go away. In the world is objects called cursed objects many have forgotten about and only a select few seek them. Some seek them to purify them, some seek them for there power, some seek them to study them. But despite there reasons they seek them. Players You can choose to be a purify them, use them for there destructive purpose or just want there power doesn't matter the reason you want them and know about them. But be warned others want them too and you must be on guard. Now these cursed objects all have intelligence of there own. So you also have to convince them to let you be there owner. It could be a cursed katana that when in human form be a very attractive blond or a torture device from medieval times that turns into a young blue haired teen. But they are objects from the past. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Other info: I will homebrew BESM rules a bit limiting levels on certain abilities skills and what not. It will be case by case ruling on any given game chosen. But when game is chosen i will post rules modifications. Reason for this is that BESM can be easily broken by power gamers that will ruin the experience for others. Also final thing: Warning: This is a group that expects players to respect other players, regardless of gender. Inappropriate/disrespectful behavior toward any player will result in removal from the group. So if your interested in any of these games. Please post here or pm me.
I'm interested in this I will need some help with it though so I hope you don't mind a newbie&nbsp;
Nez o. said: I'm interested in this I will need some help with it though so I hope you don't mind a newbie&nbsp; i wouldn't mind helping someone new other two players are new pm me your skype and what game u perfer.

Edited 1439610599
edit to post: we prefer a players 17+ sense it will contain some adult content not to extent of anime's but still some.
I'd be interested in this.
Elminster said: I'd be interested in this. ok pm me your skype name and what game listed you prefer please
spots still open and looking for players

Edited 1439690160
update: all we need 2 more players to get group off ground. if interested please respond here or pm me directly your skype name and game you like to play out of list.
update: we filled one slot need 1 more player again post her or pm me your skype name and games you perfer.
I'd like to join your BESM game if that's alright? I didn't notice any time for play or anything so it may or may not be possible depending on time but I will certainly give it a shot. Also, I have no experience with this game system I didn't even know it existed until I saw your thread so I have no point of reference at all. Since I have no point of reference on this game I feel I shouldn't really have a say on which game setup we should use (or whatever you want to call it.) Besides I'm pretty much fine with everything.

Edited 1439700591
update: the main 4 has been met but we can use 1 optional player if someone wishes to join but game will start soon. if so just pm your skype name and i pm u the details

Edited 1439767549
the group decided on Dragoons game time weds at 2pm-6pm cst amended rules as folows: core book not allowed: combat technique portable armory computer scanning dimensional portal dimensional walk elasticity extra arms features technolgiacal features flight force field organisational ties pocket demension size change (unless involved in templete) space flight special defense superspeed swarm weapon aura autofire homeing multidimensional weapon restrictions ammo limited lvl's jumping lvl 2 land speed lvl 2 reincarnation lvl 1 superstrength lvl 1 water speed lvl 1 weapon blight lvl 1 skills not allowed: (some of these are not allowed for there modern specializations) administration architecture biological sciense demoltions driveing cumputers electronics gaming mechanic medical military science piloting police science social science extra atrubites: (from BESM New Attributes & Defects, BESM New Attributes & Defects 2.0) not allowed has a cool attack attack types beam last ditch attack additions constant no cost gatling infinite range incress damage has cool defense defense types defense screen tough hide absorb extra health engery invulneribility ageless liveing lagacy awsome strength great reputation will to power gravity ignorance level limit willful spirit lvl 3 mind like a steal trap lvl 3 The base group of 4 is meet, now we still have 1 person optional open if you wish to join please pm me your skype name.