Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Interest Check, RWBY Savage Worlds, Fridays at 12:30 PST

Edited 1439773712
Baron Von Cross
Sheet Author
As it says above, I'd like to see how many people would be interested in playing such a game before I set one up. A few months ago I was a playing in a campaign utilizing the RWBY Savage Worlds conversion.The GM disappeared but how much I enjoyed the system hadn't so I decided I wanted to pick up a campaign myself. The time is flexible enough to give or take an hour. I'm not against new players, and while I do have extensive experience as a GM, this is my first time GMing Savage Worlds with a having done only a few sessions as a player. The two main things I'd require are having a skype, and being plenty familiar with the RWBY universe.
Interested
Is that 12:30 am or PM?

Edited 1439778498
Baron Von Cross
Sheet Author
PM, my bad So noon for those of us on the west coast
Alright made the campaign right here If you have any questions, please refer them here and I'll be more than happy to answer.

Edited 1440028075
Baron Von Cross
Sheet Author
First day will be 8-28-15 Going to do final selection on 8-26-15