Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New to Roll20, Inquiring about interest in a Cortex game (I would GM)

So basically I thought this website was pretty neat, and now that I realize it isn't JUST for DnD, even though it seems to favor the d20 system.... not that it is bad, I just assumed any other system would be looked down upon. I have relatively a decent amount of experience in the Cortex system (Serenity + Cortex, not Cortex Plus or Marvel Heroes), and was looking to basically form a small 'practice' group so I can learn the mechanics of this website and have people enjoy a game at the same time! As for times and what not, it probably will be a one shot, or multiple one shots, until I get the swing of things.
What experience level do you want? I've never played a game in the cortex system, but if you need more people and are fine with inexperience, I'd join in on a one shot.
I guess experience on the player end wouldn't matter... actually probably would be prefered. Maybe I can help them with Cortex and they help me a little with roll20.
At the very least, you may want to include your timezone, so players have a decent idea of when you'd be available. That being said, I am interested in participating. I own a couple Cortex+ games (Smallville, Leverage) and I think that I've got Serenity somewhere, though all three are on the pile of "games I own, but haven't had a chance to really play". I'm in China for another 10 days, so, depending on your timezone, I may not be available.
Obviously someone didn't read the 'Read this to improve your LFG experience' thread... slightly guilty on that :D I am -8:00 GM PST (western united states)