Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

LFG PDT: Shadow Run or Starwars (Any) Experienced D&D5e PC/DM

Name: Pablo A. Age: 21 Info: Looking for extra game days! As much as I enjoy DMing D&D5e, I would very much like to learn these two games!  I'm a quick learner and I consider myself a respectful and decent Roleplayer. What I'm basically asking for is someone who is willing to take me into one of the said games or any game for that matter! I'm open to any and all games! The world of Table Top RPing has become somewhat of an obsession now and Im looking to become more a part of it!  Preferably looking for morning games or games during my afternoon! As stated up above! if anymore information is need please feel free to PM me :)
Well because there's already a thread, I'm also looking for a shadowrun group to go with. I'm also willing to try out the Star Wars game.