Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

There was an error communicating with the QuantumRoll server.

Edited 1440553987
Dan
Plus
Detailed Description of the Problem: None of my scripts seem to be working with any frequency, the API screen says the title "There was an error communicating with the QuantumRoll server" Steps to Reproduce the Problem Problem is ongoing. Description of Your Setup (Browser + Version, Operating System, etc.) Firefox and Chrome. Is something going on tonight? I am working with Powercards3.2.10 and everything was working fine earlier today. We are gaming right now and none of the scripts seem to work (ones that require rolls) EDIT: NOW when I try to start a script, I am getting this message (even though I clearly have a script) "The sandbox attempted to start but no scripts were found for your game. Don't worry, this is perfectly normal since you probably haven't created any yet. Just write a script in the box above and click "Save Script"."
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
We were having some issues earlier tonight but they should be resolved. Is this a problem for all your games or just this one?
It was all my games. The issue resolved itself about 15 minutes ago, or 2 minutes after we ended the session.