Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFGM & PCs for Pathfinder's New Hell's Rebel's AP on Saturdays (CST)

Edited 1440583646
Tom
Pro
Hey gang, looking for a GM and players to play Hells Rebel's on Saturdays (CST). Long time experienced PF and Roll20 Player here as well as a GM. Times are fairly open (but it has to run on Saturdays) and since the street date for the first module is Sep 2, I thought I would get a head start on getting a game together :) Hell's Rebels The city of Kintargo has a new lord-mayor, but he's not someone interested in maintaining that city's free spirit. Paracount Barzillai Thrune has placed the city under martial law, and his cruel proclamations and sinister plans for the city bode ill. Can a small group of heroes and would-be rebels stand against the might of the Thrice-Damned House of Thrune and the Church of Asmodeus and save their home town from being crushed under the boot of an infernal tyrant? Will one of Cheliax's most powerful inquisitors make the city his playground, or can the rebels known as the Silver Ravens rise up to bring a new era of freedom to the so called Silver City of Kintargo? Join the rebellion! Save Kintargo! DOWN WITH THRUNE! Post here or PM me, and I beleave I will also make a "Find a group" entry as well, and the GM who takes this up if they don't have access to the perks, they can use mine as a Pro, if/as needed for the campaign. So fellow players and GM's who might be interested in this let me know as soon as you can and we will go from there. ( Skype &nbsp;for voice in and out of the game) thanks Can't wait to get this going!! LINK for listing <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/30610/hells-reb" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/30610/hells-reb</a>... Tom
So far 1 Potential Player or perhaps a GM (rather be a player though) 4 Potential players only, besides me, skype chatted with a few of them so far Anyone else? Thanks Tom
Let me bump this. &nbsp;Looks like a great AP. &nbsp;
Na Kirb right now we are sitting on 14 interested people 2 GM's &nbsp;(may or may not Co GM) and 12 potential players so far A few I have gotten skype access to but most not so much yet to start the vetting process. So if anyone is still interested but I think we might be good to go by tonight (Friday) for Players and maybe GM's. If things change I'll give a shout out here. Thanks Tom
May have hit a snag with someone GMing or Co GMing this so if anyone is interested and will soon have this first module, please PM me when you can, should have a final take on this tonight (Saturday), but just in case here. 14 potential players so we have enough to select from at the moment. Thanks Tom
Bumping one more time. &nbsp;Get in while it's fresh, boys and girls!!
NOPE We are all good, have our players and GM/GM's picked and ready to go, thanks for all the interest post and PM's, can't wait to start playing this!! Thanks again Tom