Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Where is campaign duplication gone?

There used to be a way to make a copy and/or partial copy of a campaign. Like if I wanted to copy all the character information but start with blank pages, or copy an entire unused campaign and run it with 2 groups. Has this feature been removed?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Seedle, all you have to do is go to the game you wish to copy/extend and click on the settings button (detail page). Scroll down to copy game and it will take you to where you can chose what you wish to copy.
Found it, I must of borwsed past it when i checked the Contend, Looking For Players and Setting tabs. Yet it's right there as "Copy Game".
And Thank you, Realised I didn't thank you for the help after I clicked send. Appreciate it.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
You are welcomed and if you need any more help or have a question, just feel free to post.