Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Help] assigning two values based on a drop down

Hey - I am customizing a sheet for a fate hack i am doing and have really only run into one problem. I am trying to set up a weapons section with a drop down to specify if the skill is shoot or fighting, and automatically add that bonus to the roll. i know that i can use value="@{Fighting}" on the option field, and that works great to affect the roll. The problem is that this same macro setup is being used for spells, so i'd like to output the name of the skill with the roll as well. I have tried setting the option value="Fighting" and in the roll using @{@{WeaponSkill}} hoping that @{Weaponskill} would resolve to fighting nested inside the 2nd brackets and become @{Fighting} (if that makes sense), however the roll gives an error when I try that. Does anybody else have any ideas to do this?

Edited 1440887613
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It's not possible. I tried for a long time. :( I've either made 2 checkboxes or 2 select boxes if I really need 2 values. :(
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Finger's crossed for allowing at east some javascript in character sheets.