Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFG] Star Wars FFG Game (GMT -8)

Edited 1441763455
Recruitment for this game is closed .  Sorry for the inconvenience. I’m looking for a group that wants to play Edge of the Empire or is already playing and needs more players. I would be willing to GM a new game, but would also like to be a player if anyone new to GMing wants to try starting their own Star Wars game. The FFG rules are pretty easy and a lot more streamlined than the Wizards of the Coast rules were. I love the new rule system so far and would highly recommend any RPG gamers try it out at some point. I also have a Force and Destiny game that I am GMing for right now. We’re only 1 session into the game, but we might be able to pick up one or two more players if someone is really interested in joining an F&D game. The schedule for that game is Thursday nights from 8:30 pm to 11:30 pm (GMT -8 time zone) every other week (so twice a month). The next session will be on September 10 th . All of the players for that game live in the same county, so we’re in the same time zone, but anyone willing to play on our schedule could potentially join. Hope to see the Star Wars RP community grow more, so post a shout out for your Star Wars group even if you’re not looking for players. I’m interested to see how many “active” Star Wars games there are running on roll20.
I'd be interested in an Edge game, if the timeframe was a little earlier than 8:30 - 11:30 PM (GMT -8).
I'd be interested in coming along for your every other Thursday fun.
Evan H. said: I'd be interested in an Edge game, if the timeframe was a little earlier than 8:30 - 11:30 PM (GMT -8). So my current availability for an EotE game would be 6:00 pm - 12:00 am (GMT -8) on Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday (opposite week of my F&D game).  Or I could do a weekend game anytime between 8:00 am and 3:00 pm on Saturday or Sunday.  This would be a twice a month or once a month game depending on availability of the players. TheBBP said: I'd be interested in coming along for your every other Thursday fun. Sounds great.  I'll PM you my gmail.
anthony r. said: So my current availability for an EotE game would be 6:00 pm - 12:00 am (GMT -8) on Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday (opposite week of my F&D game).  Or I could do a weekend game anytime between 8:00 am and 3:00 pm on Saturday or Sunday.  This would be a twice a month or once a month game depending on availability of the players. I would be able to do Monday or Tuesday from 6 - 9 (GMT -8), and would also be willing to explore Saturday 9 AM to 12 PM (GMT -8). I just need to make sure I'm in bed at a decent hour on a weekday so I can actually wake up for work the next morning. :)
Sadly, my schedule cannot Support playing these games for i live in the Pacific time zone but the game i pitched to you has no made schedule so we play whenever everyone is available so if you're still interested just say so and we'll arrange a game that can accomadate all our time schedules  
I could do Saturday or Sunday from 8 am - (3 PM GMT -8) Otherwise, I'm available 4PM - 12 AM CST (GMT -6 ... I think) during the week. Please let me know if you're still interested in something Saturday/Sunday.
Sorry, recruiting for this game is closed.  We have 10 players!  I can't quite figure out how to close this thread though.
Let it die for a few months.  :)  Please keep me on a short list if something opens up, for current, or newly developing.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
anthony r. said: Sorry, recruiting for this game is closed.  We have 10 players!  I can't quite figure out how to close this thread though. Merely ask in the thread, and ye shall receive :)