Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Problems with folders and moving things

I'm using chrome, I don't remember having those problems before, admittedly I last used it months and months ago. It feels like it's being more iffy than usual. If I click and hold to move it, it will open the character sheet instead and or as well, then it got frozen while moving. The folder I created would open and close but not be moved, until suddenly it was willing to again after I refreshed the site twice.  Anyone else having issues or is it maybe my internet or something?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Sorry to hear you are having problems Julix but lets start off getting all of us on the same page by running through our troubleshooting guide. Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you.

Edited 1441261196
Thanks for the links and info. :) -- I think it might be my mouse getting to old and simply double clicking on a single click sometimes... although the freezing thing was strange. Hasn't happened to me since. Might just have been opening so many character profiles at the same time (from trying to drag them all into a folder). Using the laptops internal mouse has been working. I think this is it.

Edited 1441263487
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
ok. If you are using a laptop with a limited amount of ram while doing multiple actions such as opening up various folders and journals that could cause lag or freezing. This could be a lack of memory issue.