Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Need help with in-game pic.

So, I recently changed my profile pic, however when I changed it, it didn't change the one that is used in-game. Is there a way to change that one as well? I'm almost sure there is and I'm just not figuring it out. Also, I've seen some of my players change there's as well just not sure how to do it myself and too embarrassed to ask my players, as I'm the DM and a Mentor and should know these things. Any help would be appreciated. 

Edited 1441321480
Gold
Forum Champion
Hi Arthur. Have you exited-out of the game table and reloaded the game? It should show your current profile pic. If you load the game now, with your new profile pic in place ("Keep Calm and Obey the DM" avatar that is showing now), and Voice-and-Video are turned OFF or not started on the game table, and Player Avatars are set to Small or Large (not "Names Only" setting), then you should see the new profile pic appearing as your in-game avatar at the bottom-left. Check again and please reply back with more description if the problem persists. Here is a link to Roll20's Help Wiki also, <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Main_Page" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Main_Page</a>
Ok, so I turned off all video and audio, set avatar to large logged out and logged back in and it's still not changing.
Also not finding anything about changing the avatar pic in the link.
Gold
Forum Champion
Arthur, I will provide the troubleshooting steps to help diagnose the issue and gather information that can be useful to someone on the Dev Team to figure out what's going on. Also, I will research to find out where in the Wiki the information (directly answering this subject) should be found. Users can also add to the Wiki docs. Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Moving this to Bug Reports & Technical Issues
Ok, so the pic changed for the regular server, just not for the Dev server. Is there a way to change it on the Dev server?
Just so everyone knows. This issue is fixed. I was lucky and found another post with a similar issue, it was a player that was having a problem getting the pic to load on the dev server, and was fixed by changing the player's password. I tried this and it worked perfectly. Maybe something that can be looked at in the future for the dev server, as the pic seems to change freely on the regular server but not dev server without having to find some kind of work-around.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Glad to hear it is fixed. I will be closing thread. If you have a new problem feel free to start a new thread.