Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

What is this?

Edited 1441380021
Does anyone know what the above red 'cross out' means? Initially I saw a shield icon in my address bar (on Roll20's site) on the far right, and it said something about loading an unknown script. So I loaded them anyway, and then I got the above red cross out. 
Click that icon and it will take you to a google chrome page that details what it is.
Ok thank you
Not all of the images that are included in all games are served from our SSL-enabled server. We currently have an image proxy that routes these images (for example, from Google Image searches) through our server before they are served to you as an extra security precaution. At some point we need to get SSL enabled on there so that all the traffic will be over SSL. In the mean time, it's just letting you know that there are some images on the page that are from non-SSL sources.
Thanks for clarifying that Riley Appreciated.